Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Retraining my mind. To focus on the positive, even if it's only briefly. After letting myself get devoured by the toxicity of my most immediate environment, which thank God has taken a long awaited turn out of the dark, with now one less hand pulling false alarms and twisting logic into a manipulative mess...I have to set my gaze upon this sight:


A short-lived display of hand-made love. Pro-kindness, the new and improved term for state-mandated anti-bullying. Lovely things happening in the same place  as all that upset me. Reminding me that it's not all bad, especially if I can get outside of my toxic box to get a better view. While I try to repel the rest, like a raincoat, never letting it touch me, these golden stickies are what I need to gather, attach, take shape, and radiate. Or maybe because I let it touch me, now I can take the broken pieces and rearrange them, with the red flags and false alarms as merely peripheral points in a larger mosaic of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment