Friday, January 17, 2014

Top 50 countdown!

Things of beauty draw me to life.

I love to make something good.

To see, to feel, to dance, to create anew - this is my way.

I appreciate art and creative, beautiful work.

I want to feel alive, at one with my nature.

To bring my gifts into the light takes focus and patient care.

Health is in my hands -
doing what I know in my physical body.


Discipline gives me freedom.


To be able to simply be myself,
 

to learn in connection with people,

to find my natural way of being in the world,

to delicately gather together my whole self,

to let God speak through me,

this is my ultimate craft.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! You are a poet. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful weaving of words. I believe you just may be getting unstuck! :)

    I just couldn't wait for you to share this blog, so I went searching. I've enjoyed reading through every one of your posts! Glad to be on the journey with you!

    with love,
    moriah ;)

    ReplyDelete