Monday, November 17, 2014

I may not have gotten the first step on video, but I'm definitely putting it to practice. My life isn't falling apart, just my heart. Hope to get to step 2 soon.

3 Things (Jason Mraz):
There are three things I do when my life falls apart
Number one I cry my eyes out and dry up my heart
Not until I do this will my new life start
So that's the first thing that I do when my life falls apart
Oh, the second thing I do is I close both of my eyes
And say my thank you's to each and every moment of my life.
I go where I know the love is and let it fill me up inside
Gathering new strength from sorrow,
I'm glad to be alive.
The third thing that I do now when my world caves in,
is I pause, I take a breath, and bow and let that chapter end.
I design my future bright not by where my life has been.
And I try, try, try, try, try again.
Yes I try, try, try, try, try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment