Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I keep searching for what I'm supposed to do with this here life, because there's no way God made me to be miserable. I'm sure He's hanging signs all over but I must keep looking the wrong way. Well, this one was comically clear :) Just after writing my top 50 countdown, where all things beauty-ballet-body were leaping out at me, I checked out my favorite singer's site and he had just posted these words:

"Now go, be that ballerina you always wanted to be."

Then for some reason I landed on the Forbes magazine site, of all places, and the thought of the day wasIn life as in the dance, grace glides on blistered feet.” (Alice Abrams). A few days later, I turned on the radio and what should be playing but that song from A Chorus Line "At the Ballet." Hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment